8/31/14

Chasing the Τop




  
Happy Sunday everyone! Today I felt so privileged, watching the breathtaking view in Athens and wearing this amazing white-navy embroidered dress.The dress is impressive by itself, so
I added few quiet accessories in paled hues.Red lips are a must, of course!


                                                                                     Love, Eva



















             dress: Lipsy V.I.P. (here) on sale!   purse: H&M  earrings: Accessorieze  heels: Celestino
Get this look for $161+ on Lookastic: White and Navy Lace Sheath Dress, Beige Leather Clutch, and Pink Earrings

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/31/2014

    Eva! Very Chic and elegant...Greetz Edwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosoo!!! Me encanta este vestidoo!!

    Un beso!

    www.desdemiarmario.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit!
    I look your comment: would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin?
    And yes I would like! <3

    http://nunubobomama.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete